Based on the tourism score, the best time of year to visit Cincinnati for warm-weather activities is from mid June to late September.
Cincinnati's top attractions are within easy reach of Hyatt Place, about 10 minutes south of downtown. Cincinnati Museum Center, Cincinnati Art Museum and Taft Museum of Art are all within a 15-minute drive. Argosy Casino is 21 miles northwest. Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport is six miles north.
Top Trending Cincinnati Hotels
- Staybridge Suites Cincinnati North At Staybridge Suites Cincinnati North, you'll be 6.5 km (4 mi) from Trammel Fossil Park and 7 km (4.3 mi) from EnterTrainment Junction. Highlights at this hotel include an indoor swimming pool, free buffet breakfast, and in-room kitchens.
- Marriott Cincinnati RiverCenter Marriott Cincinnati RiverCenter puts you in the heart of Covington, within a 20-minute stroll of popular places like National Underground Railroad Freedom Center and Great American Ball Park. Highlights at this hotel include 2 coffee shops/cafés, a restaurant, and an indoor swimming pool.
- Comfort Suites Comfort Suites puts you in the center of Cincinnati, 4 km (2.5 mi) from Jungle Jim's International Market and 4.9 km (3 mi) from Ohio Valley Antique Mall. Highlights at this hotel include free breakfast, an indoor swimming pool, and free self parking.
- Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati North at Union Centre At Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati North at Union Centre, you'll be 6.1 km (3.8 mi) from Trammel Fossil Park and 6.8 km (4.2 mi) from Ohio Valley Antique Mall. Highlights at this hotel include in-room free WiFi, free Internet, and Smart TVs.
Top Cincinnati Airport Hotels
- Homewood Suites Cincinnati Airport Suburban aparthotel with free breakfast and free airport shuttle. Situated near the airport, this aparthotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from World of Golf and within 3 mi (5 km) of Florence Antique Mall and Shoppes At Burlington Shopping Center. UC Health Stadium is 2.8 mi (4.6 km) away.
- Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport Three miles from Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, the hotel is eight miles from downtown Cincinnati. Catch a home game with the Cincinnati Reds at the Great American Ball Park, about 15 minutes away. Newport on the Levee, an entertainment complex and aquarium, is a 20-minute drive.
- Hilton Cincinnati Airport South of downtown, Hilton Cincinnati Airport has easy access to the city center via I-71 and I-75. Guests are a short drive from plenty of cultural attractions, with Cincinnati Museum Center about 12 miles away and Cincinnati Art Museum 13 miles. Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport is six miles north.
- Courtyard By Marriott Cincinnati Airport The hotel is two miles from Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and less than four miles from shopping and dining at Crestview Town Center. Catch a Reds or Bengals game or visit the Cincinnati Zoo and other attractions in downtown Cincinnati, approximately 20 minutes away. Newport on the Levee and the Newport Aquarium, the Creation Museum and Hollywood Casino are also within a 20-nminute drive.
Suburban hotel with restaurant and indoor pool. Situated in the business district, this hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Trammel Fossil Park, Ohio Valley Antique Mall, and EnterTrainment Junction. Tri-County Mall and Sharon Woods Park are also within 6 mi (10 km).